Friday, July 3, 2009

Easy Answers

What do you want to know? What? Why is it that I want easy answers to difficult questions? Elementary my friend: they seem easier and worth a try. Moreover, adaptation is painful and virtue is an unaffordable luxury. So we live for today with least concern for tomorrow. If not this, there are always easier answers to find.

What? Change? Well, it is a good thing. I have been telling my neighbour to change and forgo his greedy nature. I tell you people, short-sighted pigs they are. What? Me? How dare you suggest that?! I deserve this privilege, I was born with it. My ancestors have made the sacrifices and it is only fair that I get the due. What is to be changed here? You must be my neighbour's agent. Tell him he cannot escape from his responsibilities! Better get going before I have you disposed off!

No comments: