Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Writing on M&A

Working with Deloitte has certainly whetted up my appetite for M&A. Thought it may be good to do some pointed reading to further improve my understanding of the subject. So, from now I will periodically post articles highlighting companies that have shown interest in dealmaking, and it may be possibly worth somebody's time to pursue them for business. Sometimes I will also post my opinion about a deal, or simply aggregate some M&A specific news articles that I find interesting. All the views expressed are my own, and I will duly acknowledge and mention all the resources I use. Like a true consultant, in no way I take responsibility for anybody following any advice that I may ever give. Nevertheless, I hope you find the articles useful.

No comments: