Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Glass a Time

Sip the life from the glass of eternity,

One glass a time to immortality

As you know, forever is a long time

So take time for my silly rhyme

One glass a time...

I loose count of time

May be I am wasting time

But I can take only one glass a time.

Filled with love and ennui, I move

Selfishly seeking the answers to company

And solitude...

Looking for the one in two

And the two in one

And the one in many

And the many in one

Looking for a purpose

And myself...

Taking a glass a time

Writing my eternal rhyme.

The friends I write are the ones I have

The marks I still call words

Talk to me, jeer and smirk

They come and they come..

The lonesome pages welcome the wound, the tatoo and the mark

And they come...

The pages fret; the words don't care a dime

I only watch taking one glass a time..

No comments: