Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Memory

A memory is an impression on the mind. The mind, stuck with its human “loneliness“. Stuck with itself...

A memory is past. It is “the splinter in my mind“.

For me memory is also a word. And that word is you... The cold lonely plains of eternity manifest themselves on the pallid, barren plains of gloominess. The cold winter persists awaiting the promise of spring. Delayed may be but nevertheless inevitable... And then the summer, autumn...and then the winter again... The cyclic manifestations of joy and sorrow? There is something I remember. And you? What do you feel? What perturbs you? What doesn't? So, life is a breeze? Life is nothing..or is it.... Get out of my mind. Now. Or manifest as you should...

May be if I could just be, I could have all I ever wanted. be-have?

Memory, the moments that flash across my eyes to haunt or delight... There are faces I see but it is difficult to listen to what they say. I know the words but I can't hear them. Could never hear them. Can you hear me? What do I say... Even you will become a memory. And me? I will re-invent you to nurture my lonely,delirious dreams. Would you know? Would you care? Will I?

So just hold on to what's there and move...we will find the way... I hope..

No comments: