Friday, August 24, 2007

Pain

Pain: an unpleasant sensation occurring in varying degrees of severity as a consequence of injury, disease, or emotional disorder says the dictionary. My focus, I guess, is on the emotional side.

There is a pain we live with. A pain that promises to go away easily but does not. Living in pain is not a voluntary decision. It is like a severe attack of migraine. The one suffering cries, shouts and even bangs his head: often hurting himself and the people around. Yet the pain simply won't go. At that time the only thing that seems real is pain. “What is real” if Morpheus asked me, the pain is, I would say...

My take on it? What do I say... To say, to be heard and interpreted... Like always, I risk it for what the hell! I personally feel that a little awareness, magnanimity and strength can cure pain. For some time at least. The pain will return in the same or a different form because there is so much to learn... Changes will come but perhaps one life time will be too short to eliminate pain. Key words are persist, respect, wait, love, balance, play. Persist with effort, respect time, wait for your chance, love yourself(very important) and everybody and everything you can, balance whatever you learn for it may just be one of many faces of truth, play for life is short and no one knows for sure what after that...

Nothing touches the peace in the core once it is manifested. So they say...

So it goes.

No comments: