Friday, August 17, 2007

The Wait for Freedom

Life is good. At least now. Yet I look back and wonder where to yet again. The so called “wonder of life” (or the “pain of existence” if you please). The lessons we never need. OK, sometimes, may be we do! Do we? Company and solitude coming to me in circles, the false promise of eternal existence to live with...

Sometimes I feel like I am in sort of a glass maze. The see-through unbreakable walls. You can see but you cannot really trust what you see. If you do, you are going to end up with a bloody nose. You have your eyes, you can see. Yet you must find your way like a blind man. Can get infinitely irritating. Not optional, completely mandatory. You can see the exit you can't reach. You can't hurry it up. Only patience, preseverance, learning and hard-work may possibly lift you.

Possibly...

These walls which I can neither scale nor break (or see) shape every step I take. The Sufi saints said that you cannot fill a container faster by making two holes in it(i.e. if you want to retain some water in it!). You like it or not is not the question.

Just move.

Yet I feel that it is not because “somebody” loves me or hates me. It is the way it is. Just like that. If I believe in karma, it is my creation. The answers will come I guess. And I will wait..


No comments: